Article Processing Charges
As Open Access publisher, we don’t sell our publications for subscription or price to earn profits. The scholarly articles, manuscripts, and other materials published on our online portal have worldwide access free of charge. Article Processing Charge (APC) is one-time charge to be paid by the author once the article, manuscript, or material to be published is accepted for publication. This is a commercial fee charged to cover the costs of editing, converting submitted article, manuscript, or material into real publishable content, and administrative costs as a standard method for financing Open Access publishing employed by other Open Access publishers.
The scholarly content submitted with Egeria Publishing is processed in meticulous way by the expert teams and is transmitted through specialized departments for processing till it turns out to be a polished publication.
- Editing – Egeria Publishing has responsible Editorial Board for comprehensive peer review process and to oversee the precise editing.
The editing is performed by Editorial Screening team of Egeria Publishing which carries on with all initial preliminary checks for common errors, followed by ethical and technical checks.
Editorial Screening team coordinates the review process with the journal’s academic Editorial Board to finalize the editing.
Editorial Quality Assurance team performs the ultimate check to confirm that there is strict adherence to guidelines and policies of the journal in review process of the content for publishing.
- Indexing – The Indexing teams of Egeria Publishing mediate with key index services to check abstracting and indexing databases.
- Proofing – Egeria publishing has Online Proofing System (OPS) and the Proofing team coordinates with corresponding author for complete proofing including galley proof prior to publishing.
- Production – The content for publishing is thoroughly converted by Egeria Publishing’s professional Production team into typical typeset content and a well-structured XML.
- Support – Egeria Publication’s support team is always ready to answer queries raised throughout the publishing process.